Tuesday, January 30, 2007


EWW! She looks like she could snap in half if you even looked at her wrong!
AMERICA'S NEXT TOP WADDLE?





P-A-LEASE! It just so happened a few months ago that the world was reporting that our models were WAY too skinny, which I agreed with by the way! Now, some paparazzi took this photo of Tyra on the beach in December and the world thinks that she is WAY too fat. They are calling her "America's Next Top Waddle". She did an interview on Larry King Live last night and had to defend herself and her weight. Come on people! You do the math - she is 5'10 and weighs around 161. Sure she may not be the same Tyra as seen in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 1997, but she sure the heck is not fat by any means! I think it’s absurd. America needs to find some sort of healthy medium. They talk about the girls who lose weight like they are anorexic, then when they gain 10 or 15 lbs, they call them fat. What is there, like a 2 or 3 pound space where someone is acceptable?!

2 Comments:

At 10:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I haven't been able to post comments on your blog lately. I wanted to let you know that I think that Tyra looks great - maybe not so hot in this picture, but think of all the bad pictures that we have taken of us! Eat on girl!

 
At 11:40 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on that one!
I think Tyra looks great as always!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home