Hey everyone! We are in the Dominica right now and we found this little corner restaurant/internet cafe for $5/hr., so we decided to pay that rather than the 0/75cents a minute on the ship. So I can talk a little longer today! It is VERY VERY hot here today - just imagine sitting in a sauna with shorts and a tank top on. We are just roaming around the city today (a very poor city it seems), but then at 2PM we are going on a tour through the rainforest. That includes visting waterfalls, a sulfer spring coming out of a volcanoe, a beach, and much much more! Yesterday was fantastic! We went snorkling off of an island in St. Thomas and it was incredible! We saw tropical fish through the sparkling blue water, an octopus, a sea turtle, and a huge shipwreck. It was the most amazing thing! And the water was VERY warm - not even refreshing! The boat was a catamaran (CASTAWAY GIRL), and it was an hour sail to the island. Anyways, Donny is standing here beside me sweating to death, so I am going to let him go on and check out some stuff that he has been wanting to do on the internet. Hopefully I find another one of these internet cafe's along the way! Hi Jill, Melssia and Terry, Amanda and Donald, Line, Sylvie and Rick, and everyone else who I have forgotten about. Hey Jill - tell your dad that I said a BIG THANKS for the chocolate cake that welcomed us in our room when we got on the cruise ship! Love ya'll!
Life...and the moments therein...
The Legere Family in Riverview, NB, Canada


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home