Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Just wanted to give an update on our stolen items - I have called all the airports, filed police reports with the different cities, and contacted Continental. They are all saying the same thing - fill out a claim form and we will get you a claim # and look into it. Unfortunately it is happening ALL of the time and they just can't keep on top of it. So, unless TSA took it out of our luggage to inspect them and forgot to put them back in? (which has happened before), we have lost our memories forever, not to mention our expensive video camer and digital camera. Well, like I said before, we will just have to take more and better pictures next year!
Tiffany
P.S. I have found some pictures of where we went on the internet, but I am having trouble uploading them. I will post them asap!

5 Comments:

At 6:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! And too bad about the cameras. I have heard that it happening a lot lately! Hopefully you will get back next year and take lots more!

 
At 6:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have friends going on the Carnival Destiny this weekend. They are doing the same "cruise" that you guys did - or so it seems. I am jealous of them - and you!

 
At 6:34 p.m., Blogger Tiffany (and Donny) Legere said...

That's funny, because we have friends going on our same cruise this weekend too. Their names are Jen and Nathan Adams. Maybe they'll run into each other.
Tiffany

 
At 6:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It REALLY sucks that no one wants to do anything about your stolen items!

 
At 9:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you wish that you were in the Caribbean now - I heard you are pretty cold in NB right now! Luckily it's still okay here in Georgia. It's not the Caribbean, but it's certainly NOT Canada!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home