Monday, January 22, 2007

Well, we are home. We had an awesome time, but are glad to be back! We arrived home to snow and -30degree weather. It was funny running from the airplane to the airport in sandals and no jacket. Okay, maybe not funny, but crazy! We got the kids off to school this morning and went to open our luggage to unpack and realized something horrible - our video camera and digital camera were stolen out of our luggage. We called Continental Airlines, who we flew with, and they said that they were not responsible but that they would make a claim. I guess we are pretty upset that the cameras are gone, but most of all that all of our memories are gone. So unfortunately I will not be posting any pictures of the trip. I do however have underwater pictures of fish from when we went snorkling - yeah - exscuse the sarcasm! That really sucks! What a way to end a perfect vacation. If anyone out there knows of anything else that we can do, please let us know. We want back our cameras! Donny thought that it would make a great case to sue Continental for not only the cameras, but for the memories that were lost. Anyways, we are calling all kinds of people to see if we were covered at all. I will keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home