Friday, January 19, 2007

Hey everyone! We are in Antigua (our last stop before our fun day at sea and then home). We actually have to be back on the boat in an hour, but we noticed this internet cafe on the way back to the ship, so we decided to stop in. They charge $2 per 15 minutes (but we can't stay any longer because they are closing at 5PM - in 8 minutes). Anyways, the trip was awesome and we have been to some incredible sights. We went on an excursion everyday at every stop (5 all together), and we have some AMAZING pictures and videos to share with everyone! We went to the world's third best beach today, and I will be pretty impressed if heaven is nicer than there. Of course it will be, but this beach was absolute paradise. Anyways, I just wanted to give everyone a quick update. It is $8/min. to call home, so I was wondering if you could do me a favor - if you know me and you are reading this. Can you call the kids and tell them that mommy said that she loves them (and daddy too)? We have called them a couple of times, but we can't everyday. If you could tell them that you read the blog and I left a message for them, that would be great! Anyways, this place is getting ready to close, so chow for now!
Sunburnt and hot - Tiffany and Donny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home