Friday, January 26, 2007

I have been emailing our new friends that we met on the cruise from Orlando - Nicole and Ryan Westin. They are going to send us some of thier pics, as well as they have been in contact with some of the other people that we hung out with and they might be able to send us some too! You're totally QUACK Nicky and Ryan! THANKS GUYS - Anything helps! That's cool. At least we will have some pictures of the real thing. Honestly, if I could choose to have back my cameras or my pictures/videos, I would choose the pics. I had the underwater film developed yesterday and have a few pics that are worth sharing, so I will scan them and post them as soon as I get a chance. Tiffany

4 Comments:

At 8:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice friends! It's always nice to meet normal people when you go on vacation.

 
At 1:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any updates with TSA? I heard that they are pretty impossible to deal with???

 
At 6:25 p.m., Blogger Tiffany (and Donny) Legere said...

TSA simply stated that they didn't have any of our items in their inventory, but to fill out a claim form and a claim number would be sent to us in a few weeks??!! In other words - nothing happened!

 
At 9:59 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the pics Tiffany - come on - get on the ball! Just kidding! I am just anxious to see them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home