Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Oh my gosh - I almost forgot to tell you -
The last two nights (that we have been sailing) have been absolutely HORRIBLE (for me anyways). The ship rocks back and forth REALLY bad, which I was NOT expecting. Although people on the ship that have been on before say that it is NEVER like this. The waves in the ocean are like 8ft. and it is VERY windy. Unfortunatley I have not yet enjoyed the nightlife of the ship as I am always running back to my room to try and fall asleep to get rid of the rocking. They say that tonight should be about the same too! I was thinking about jumping overboard last night just to get rid of the rocking. Well not really, but for me it was bad. So we went in the hot tub for a bit in the middle of the ship and you couldn't feel it as bad. I have taken lots of sickness medicine though which isn't helping much at all! AAGGHH! Imangine being constantly nausous (how do you spell that?). I hope that it is better from here on out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home