Thursday, June 07, 2007

I SO CALLED IT!


Guess what? She has sprung the jail cell! There were rumors last night that Paris Hilton was getting out of jail after only serving 3 days. She apparently checked out of Lynwood very early this morning due to "medical reasons", and is currently under house arrest with an ankel bracelet.

Her 45 day sentence was reduced to 23 and now down to 3. I called it!

Medical reasons?! What The Frig? She probably just had a headache and cried about it!

They will not release her "medical reason" due to confidentiality agreements. Her house arrest will go down for 40 days. They say she was not released just reassigned, because of her medical condition. Once her 40 days of house arrest are up she would have fullfilled her debt to society!

No special treatment, eh?! If I was in jail and had a "medical situation" they'd tell me to tell someone who cares! Being rich, famous and stupid does pay off!

Paris is so throwing a party at her crib tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home