Monday, April 23, 2007

SUMMER CAME TODAY!
We were happy to have summer weather today. Temperatures reached an amazing 26 degrees by 4PM today, and it was awesome! It is amazing the effect that the weather has on one's outlook and attitude in day to day life. I don't think that I met one nasty person today. Everyone that I saw today was nice, if not abnormally nice. From the ad rep to the cashier at the grocery store. So, I have determined that I am not going to go anywhere on rainy, overcast days...only on days that are warm and sunny. Okay, okay, so that is not possible, but it's too bad that people don't have a steady joy and peace everyday, no matter what the weather is like.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

Sadly, I had to study that day. BOO for EXAMS! BUT..I did it outside...

I'm pretty much an anti-tanner. I think it's really bad for your skin and causes cancer so why do it?

I wore SPF 30! and tanned yesterday...although i do think I naturally look better with colour..it worries me that SPF 30 use to be the ultimate sunscreen..and it didn't really work the other day....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home