Monday, May 28, 2007

I must confess. I haven't been "blogging" as much due to Facebook. It is addictive. Nevertheless, I am here today to post a new blog of Donny barbequing the other night for supper. As you can see in the background, our pool area is FAR from being ready for the summer. But, we spent this past weekend with Jill & Jason on it, and it looks amazing! He really worked hard at the landscaping, pulling out weeds, etc. I promise to post some pics of it the next sunny day that we have.



Jason looking at the work to be done and thinking, "AAGGHH"!

Here's what it looked like last year...things have improved quite a bit!

2 Comments:

At 6:34 p.m., Blogger Angela Monique Brewer said...

I can't find you on Facebook.

 
At 12:36 p.m., Blogger Tiffany (and Donny) Legere said...

Tiffany McGraw-Legere is my profile...look again and let me know if you can find me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home