Thursday, May 03, 2007




Now That's HOT!
I finally got the role of Mrs. Smith in the upcoming re-release of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. I have been working hard, and it finally paid off! Okay, so not really...I was just playing around on the computer and found the website www.faceonbody.com. It gives you a free trial of picking a famous celebrity or funny picture, and adding your face to the picture. It's fun, but the trial only gives you one chance, so choose wisely. The kids have no school tomorrow (actually Noah had none today either because new kindergartener's were attending school to learn all about it). Needless to say, it feels like the weekend. So, have a good one!

3 Comments:

At 9:32 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

Have to admit...I enjoy this movie..

 
At 6:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You realize that you people have not commented on this because
a. you are jealous of tiff and brad, or
b. you are all addicted to facebook!
I have got to join!

 
At 9:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is right - we are addicted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home