Friday, April 20, 2007

Everything is set to go for the Facing the Giants Movie Event. Saturday, May 12th 10AM Crystal Palace Empire Theatres. We have purchased the site license to show the movie, all the advertisement and marketing materials, and I have a lot of the churches in the city behind us. They are going to show the movie trailer during annoucement time, put the inserts into their bulletins, and promote it from the pulpit. I have bought radio spots on CKOE FM 107.3, so listen for those! Tickets are $7 each (taxes included), and can be purchased at Blessings Christian Marketplace. We are really excited and are looking forward to it! I think that it will have a real impact! If you want your ticket, act fast because there are only 600 available. Don't miss it!

4 Comments:

At 5:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO there!

 
At 7:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw the trailer for the movie on youtube
looks really good
too bad they weren't showing in my city
maybe we'll look into it

 
At 6:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the poster at my church today. Didn't know that you knew our church even exsited - wow, I am impressed!

 
At 5:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home