FACING THE GIANTS
From the award-winning producers of FLYWHEEL comes a new, action-packed, family-friendly drama about a high school football coach who draws up a new game plan for his team … and himself.
In his six years of coaching, Grant Taylor has never had a winning season. Even the hope of a new season is squelched when the best player on his Shiloh Eagles decides to transfer schools. After losing their first three games of the season, the coach discovers a group of fathers are plotting to have him fired. Combined with pressures at home, Coach Taylor has lost hope in his battle against fear and failure.
However, an unexpected challenge helps him find a purpose bigger than just victories. Daring to trust God to do the impossible, Coach Taylor and the Eagles discover how faith plays out on the field … and off.
With God, all things are possible …
This is quite possibly the BEST movie I have EVER seen! Wow! I am amazed at this movie, and the impact that it had on not only my life, but my children and husband as well. So impacted, that I want everyone in the city of Moncton to have a chance to see it. So, on Saturday, May 12th, 2007 at 10AM, you will have that chance. We have rented out two Empire Theatre movie theatres for two different showings, sponsored of course by our company, PropertyGuys.com Moncton. We have purchased all the necessary things to advertise this properly, as well as the license and rights to show the movie in public (you know the FBI warning thing on DVD's - trust me, they mean it) Tickets will be on sale in a few weeks at Blessings Christian Marketplace. Make sure that you AND your family DOES NOT miss this movie. You will not regret it!


8 Comments:
Wow, can't wait. I'll be the first in line.
Hello Tiffany,
I agree with you 100%. I watched this movie last week at 4 am on the dish (Let’s just say little Isabelle had trouble sleeping). The movie really moved me, although I felt for the most part it was predictable, I couldn’t help feeling motivated by the story and faith of the main character. I don’t want to give away too much of the story, so I’ll stop there.
Anyways, I support this 100%, so please put me down for 10 tickets in which I will happily turn right over to you to hand out as complementary tickets to those that may not be able to spend the money on a ticket and really would like to see this movie.
All the best.
Ken LeBlanc, BBA, PSP
President, PropertyGuys.com
Ken,
WOW! Thanks! That is amazing and so awesome of you to do that! I can think of 10 people right now that NEED to see this movie and probably don't have the money to go. You WILL be blessed in return!
(Although, after that cute little Isabelle of yours, I am not sure if there is much more - lol)
Again, thanks!
Tiffany
I have seen the movie and I have to agree that this is quite possibly the best family movie out there! And what a film to watch if you need a bit of encouragement in your life! This one gets you right between the eyes!
I too will get tickets. Are you going to announce it to the churches?
"This family-friendly and faith-filled motion picture is currently winning the hearts and minds of grassroots America. My wife, Gena, and I have seen it three times and taken others!"
Chuck Norris
I had been seeking the Lord out, asking Him, 'How do I get my point across to these boys to honor God through football? When I saw FACING THE GIANTS, I was in tears. This was exactly what I've been trying to tell my kids."
Don Beebe, Former NFL Star, Current High School Coach
"We laughed, we cried and we came away with a renewed sense of God's direction in our lives."
"As a coach, you always have that little block of doubt, insecurities, especially when things aren't going well. You hear people talking about you, you see boosters getting together. That hurts. On the outside, you have to be up, but on the inside, there's always a block of insecurity, a speck of a lack of confidence. That part of the movie was so real. And then seeing the coach turn to God, turn to the Bible to work through that. I could relate to that so much."
Coach Dickey Nutt
"Our church has been able to take the football teams from two of the largest high schools in the area to see the movie in the past two weeks. Out of the over 300 people that saw the movie, 66 young men accepted Christ because of your movie. Thank you!"
"With God all things are possible. The movie was a great encouragement to me. Facing the giants in my small business has often left me paralyzed with fear. I'm not afraid anymore, and I'm focused on 'preparing my fields for rain.' "
Anonymous,
Thanks for the comments! Just to let everyone know as well, this movie was shot with an all-volunteer cast on a $100,000 budget raised by the members of Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Georgia.
Domestic Total Gross: $10,178,331
Opening Weekend: $1,343,537
Widest Release: 441 theaters
WOW!
We watched this movie on the bus from our NYC missions trip..this blog makes me sad that I slept through it..but all the teens on the bus seemed to LOVE it!
Nice guy to buy all the tickets! I haven't seen it yet, but I will make sure that I do. Hey, I also checked out your Myspace. Cool! I like how you changed it to HisSpace. Good job representing!
Post a Comment
<< Home