Saturday, January 06, 2007






I wanted to add some pictures of San Juan, Puerto Rico so everyone could have a good idea of what it looks like where we will be going next week (not staying there of course all week, as we are going on a cruise ship, but we'll be spending a few days there). I was kind of hoping to be getting away on vacation from all the snow we are SUPOSSED to have, but we have NONE, and today was like 12 degrees! Welcome to Spring!

3 Comments:

At 8:04 p.m., Blogger Tiffany (and Donny) Legere said...

I wish that I could go with you.
Your daughter, Hope

 
At 8:04 p.m., Blogger Tiffany (and Donny) Legere said...

Baby girl (Hope) - Maybe next year!
Mommy

 
At 8:38 p.m., Blogger Melissa said...

i want to come too!!! i don't blame you hope. if we were closer you could come over and spend time with us and play with kaytlin - i am sure she would just love that!
have fun you two lovebirds...hehe
love ya, melissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home