I have recovered! I am feeling much better now - so much better that I took the kids "rack shopping" all day - I call it "rack shopping" instead of "window shopping", simply because we actually went into the store to look at things, even though we didn't buy anything. I am trying to save as much as we can for our trip next week. Boy, was that hard on the kids as we walked by all those toys on sale after Christmas. But, it's also good for them. It just seems like everytime that I go to a store with them and they ask for something I get it. Back in the olden days, that didn't happen. Our kids are so spoiled these days - well, atleast I know mine are. And then I wonder why they don't care to listen to me half of the time. I am thinking that we should all move to a amish county and spend a few months there. That will fix the whole bunch of us I'm sure!
Only one more day (besides the weekend) until the kids go back to school. They have been off since the 22nd, and it is pretty tough keeping them busy all the time, especially when I have daycare to compete with. When they were in daycare, it was go-go-go all day long. I find that when we finish one activity here that they want to go onto another one right away. But, like I said, Monday they are back to school. Then I only have to try and entertain them from 2 in the afternoon until bedtime.
On another note, hasn't the weather here been awesome? For those of you who don't live here and are reading this, let me explain...
Today was 8 degrees (48 degrees for you americans) and beautifully sunny! For a winter day in January, that's pretty good! Take a look at the snow they've got in Denver Colorado. If you ask me, that was meant for us! The weather patterns are REALLY messed up lately, and I think that it is a sign of the end. Seriously! We are on our way up guys! Until then, I don't mind the weather here!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home