Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wow!  Again - here I am again apologizing for not blogging in a long time.  What's up with that?  I guess with Twitter and Facebook taking over, that I just don't have time to really sit down and write a paragraph about my life on a daily basis.  I'm not even really sure where I should begin....what I can share with everyone out there in BloggerLand.  Ah, I know - how about the fact that I am so excited that we are up for our mortgage renewal in a few months.  That means that we get to pull some equity out and work on some long overdue improvements/upgrades to the house. First and foremost we will be starting with the windows, siding, and roof, and then moving on into the house with the kitchen, and bathrooms (yes, the ugly powder blue and lagoon green ones for those of you who have been in my house).  We will also be changing the flooring to hardwood and ceramic, and painting some modern colors throughout.  Then we will continue on with the backyard.  We love our backyard, especially because of the pool, but we need a new liner, and we would like to take out the whole garden area and extend the patio section and put down stamped concrete with a bbq pit, and possibly even a hottub.  I would like to get a bit of landscaping done to the yard as well, such as improving our lawn and removing the large bushes around the property.  They are way overgrown and bushy.  We are hoping to have all of this started by the end of July, but with the time of year, it could be until the end of August.  I am posting some before pics of the house for your enjoyment, and then once things get going, I will be posting some more pics.  Hopefully I don't wait until then before I blog again...haha!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home