- Get Your OwnAAGGH - I am SOOO excited! Just over a month before we go on our cruise! It is going to be a well deserved, well needed rest from everyone and everything! Just the two of us ALONE for 10 days! I think that I am more excited for the trip than I am for Christmas! Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but I have never been on a cruise before, so it's pretty exciting! And, it will be in January, just when you start getting sick of the snow. It will definately help break up the winter!


2 Comments:
I went on a cruise last year in March (but with the winter we had...I def. wasn't sick of snow yet).
You're going to love it! Just to warn you...people that go South seem to get braver....women who would never have worn a bikini before now wear them..
And!! We saw a girl with a super hairy stomach (like...manly hairy) wearing a binki (I'm not opposed to a little hairy stomach...but seriously..wear a BATHING suit..and I've never seen it like that EVER!)
So Tiffany? Are you brave? ;)
Oh my gosh Krystal - I honestly think that I would have to be all alone on a stranded island before I dug out the bikini (actually I do really own one - I wore one last summer in our pool - thank GOD for privacy fences) - hairy stomach or not! I will watch out for those people though! I think that we'll be spending most of our time at the buffets - hehe!
Post a Comment
<< Home