Wednesday, November 15, 2006



Donny and I had a call from a friend that we haven't heard from in four years today -Darryl Powers. He was our friend in Bible School while we attended there for our training. He was here in Moncton shopping with his new wife and wanted to meet with us. It was great catching up on old times and new things, and it really brought back a lot of great memories. So much so that I went digging in my storage closet to find our old Bible School year book. I did, and wow - it has almost been 8 years! I found our class pictures and thought that I would include them in this blog today to show you the transformations - wow, what 50 pounds will do to a person! It sure is a motivation to get on the treadmill!

2 Comments:

At 9:07 p.m., Blogger Melissa said...

what a cute couple!!
ahh...love at first sight eh?
hope you guys have a nice weekend. say hi to the kiddies for us and give them a sqeeze.
laters,
melissa

 
At 9:50 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

Wow..actually I was gonna say that you haven't changed much Tiffany!

You still look good!

Krystle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home