Well, this weekend was a blast! We went to Fredericton for Donny's dads birthday, and it was a day FULL of suprises for everyone. First Suzette (Donny's sister) and Andre and kids suprised Donald, then we all came downstairs and suprised him, and then the big suprise - Terry (Donny's brother), Melissa and Kaitlyn (FROM TORONTO) flew in to suprise him, and boy did they ever! He got lots of nice gifts, including a beautiful colage of pictures of Kaitlyn (you'll see it here somewhere), and the video of pictures that I did up for him (check it out at www.youtube.com under "our wish for you").
Enjoy the pictures
Uncle Terry and Hope
Terry, Melissa and Kaitlyn from TORONTO
Donny, me and Kaitlyn (I couldn't hold her...she would cry...but LOVED Donny)!1
MUSCLE MANIA!!! - Ewww!
Brothers


5 Comments:
The pictures are beautiful! I'm heading to Fredericton this weekend! I'm sorry Kaitlyn wouldn't let you hold her Tif. You're just so scary. ;)
Shannon,
Have fun in Fredericton! Say "HI" to Harry! I'm really not that scary, am I? Every other baby seems to like me...??? Maybe they were just being nice, and she is just straight forward? hehe
hahaha, I'M TEASING!
P.S. Check out this website. It's Harry and my engagement photos. We have about 40 more, and these aren't the good ones, but they are the easiest ones to see!
http://www.paul-photos.com/Shannonandharryengagement1.html
WOW Shannon - they are absolutely beautiful! Very photogenic!
Thanks! :)
Our photographer is fabulous.
Post a Comment
<< Home