Is this hilarious, or what? This is a picture that I came across the other day of Donny and his brother. Either those are wigs, or mommy hadn't sent them for haircuts in a LONG time!
Melissa - Luckily Donny doesn't check out the website very often... Crystal - I agree...he should wear his hair like that more often! Glenn - Dude, how are you? It is so true...just before he had to cut his hair...actually, I wanted to bad to be able to get close to him at bible school (remember the two-foot rule), that I offered to cut his hair once. They actually let me...even though he never let me do it again!
You know you can start a blog on that two foot rule. The truth was that rule brought more laughter than seperation. I'm doing good still here teaching at bible school. I'm really happy for you guys... God's blessings are upon you. Donny your great at what ever yo do. Dr. Tiffany I think he made the right choice about who cuts his hair.
Glenn, It's sooo good to hear from you! Keep in touch! I'm glad that you are still teaching and sticking with it! Have you not got married yet? HE HE! Well, until you do, remember the two foot rule! Hey, start the blog buddy...
7 Comments:
Hey Donny...how come you don't wear your hair like that now..it's very becomming of you! lol
hahaha...nice one tiffany. terry would kill you if he saw that pic up for the world to see.
Wow, I remember him, it's Dr. James. Just before Dr. Bell made him cut his hair.
Melissa - Luckily Donny doesn't check out the website very often...
Crystal - I agree...he should wear his hair like that more often!
Glenn - Dude, how are you? It is so true...just before he had to cut his hair...actually, I wanted to bad to be able to get close to him at bible school (remember the two-foot rule), that I offered to cut his hair once. They actually let me...even though he never let me do it again!
You know you can start a blog on that two foot rule. The truth was that rule brought more laughter than seperation.
I'm doing good still here teaching at bible school. I'm really happy for you guys... God's blessings are upon you. Donny your great at what ever yo do.
Dr. Tiffany I think he made the right choice about who cuts his hair.
Glenn,
It's sooo good to hear from you! Keep in touch! I'm glad that you are still teaching and sticking with it! Have you not got married yet? HE HE! Well, until you do, remember the two foot rule! Hey, start the blog buddy...
what happened to the hair? you'd definitely get more business with property guys if you looked like this Donny. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home