Monday, October 23, 2006



You know what? We are actually contemplating getting another vehicle INSTEAD of the hummer! I know, I know, it is going to shock all of you, but Donny was checking this new Dodge Nitro out, and it is pretty HOT looking, and quite a bit less expensive! So, give us your feedback...what do you think we should get? I have included pics of both...but if you want further specs, ya gotta go check em' out for yourself online. Now of course, there are going to be those of you who think that both are ugly...we don't need your comments...ha ha! But, we wanted something big and mean to put our wrap on (the logo for the business), that really sends out the message that we have on all our stuff - "GO BIG OR STAY HOME"! Oh, and one more thing...we aren't getting red...it was just what I found for pics! Probably white or blue or black...???

11 Comments:

At 10:15 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

I am one of those people that thinks both are ugly. But becuase I love cars (and have a marketing background)..I'll comment..

Personally..I wouldn't go with the Hummer. The message that it kinda sends is "Go big or Go home" but to me it also says "I'm making a fortune off of you". The problem with the Hummer is that the general population knows approximately how much they cost (or they just know that it's an expensive vehicle)

Property guys is all about giving people a cheaper alternative to selling their home (am I wrong? cause this is pretty much the thesis of the of my comment). By driving in with a very expensive car it makes me (personal opinion) feel like I'm getting taken advantage of.

Going with the Nitro it gives the image
1. Fresh and new (everyone automatically thinks realtor when they go to sell..)
2. GO BIG OR GO HOME (it's a huge vehicle!)

Not to mention the fact that people don't know how much they cost without going to a dealership and asking.

There's also risk involved with purchasing a new model. (I'm sure you know this) The kinks haven't exactly been worked out yet. Is this something that you want to have to deal with?

I'm almost impartial to black..black is nice :)

 
At 10:31 a.m., Blogger Tiffany (and Donny) Legere said...

Thanks for your comments! I love how straight forward and to the point you are. How true! We don't want people to think that we are making a fortune off of them...scamming them! I have heard countless times how realtors drive up to the customers house in a mercedez benz convertible...it leaves a bad taste in the home buyers mouth. While we are not realtors, I certainly don't want to leave a bad taste...
Besides, I'm a little more partial to the nitro myself. It's a lot less expensive on gas too!
Thanks Crystal! Keep sendin' em'!

 
At 8:49 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

I hope not straight forward to the point of offending..not my intentions..

 
At 9:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should chose another car, because they are both butt ugly. ;)

 
At 6:44 p.m., Blogger Tiffany (and Donny) Legere said...

Krystal - finally spelt it right! Anyways, don't worry about offending me...I love how forward you are! I can take it! I'm a big girl...thanks for the comments!

 
At 6:46 p.m., Blogger Tiffany (and Donny) Legere said...

Okay Shannon...if you think that they are both ugly then you have to make another suggestion...come on - you can't get out of it that easily!

 
At 8:22 a.m., Blogger Krystle said...

lol..actually you didn't spell it right..lol..but it's okay..with a weird name it's expected.

Krystle

 
At 11:23 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mercedes Benz 2007 ML350 SUV.

At least if you're going to shell out money for this car (unlike the Hummer) you'll be driving in style.

http://www.mbusa.com/models/main.do?modelCode=ML350

 
At 6:06 p.m., Blogger Tiffany (and Donny) Legere said...

Shannon,
I checked out the benz...nice car, I'd be driving in style, I admit, but it's a little smaller than what we're looking for I think! And probably a bit more $ than we want to shell out - although it says only $549 a month (of course that's with a billion dollars down, plus tax...hehe). We'll consider it! Thanks!

 
At 10:17 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

2007 Chevy Equinox then.

What a nice looking SUV.

http://www.chevrolet.com/equinox/

 
At 7:36 a.m., Blogger Krystle said...

I must admit..I do like the Equinox. She's a beaut!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home