Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been SO long! Spring hit us, then summer, and we have just been CRAZY busy with work (Propertyguys.com). Lots has happened though in the last few months. We had a great family reunion in May when Terry and Melissa came down from Ontario. And then the hot weather came and we were able to enjoy the POOL! And of course we went camping a lot in Tracadie. I am actually at my brother Tim's house visiting for the evening in Fredericton, but as soon as I get back home I am going to post a TON of photos of the last few months. I wanted everyone to see this great video (slide show) that we have of the kids growing up. I posted it on YOUTUBE.COM for everyone to see, cause they are SO beautiful. Anyways, here is the link, so check it out, and keep checking back for more pictures and updates!
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_sort=relevance&search_query=kids+growing+up+way+too+fast&search=Search
ENJOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home