A big winner at the www.PropertyGuys.com National Franchise convention held in moncton. Remember, in the Moncton real estate market, we help people sell privately in moncton and save thousands in commissions!

This year, I won the Homey Award for "Most Creative advertising Concept" because of the "Commission Buster Cruiser" Also, I won a sales award and was added as a member of the www.PropertyGuys.com "President's Club"
If you would like to know a little secret, watch for my www.PropertyGuys.com television comercial to be aired throughout the Maritime provinces on CTV and ATV. The best time to catch my add on the air, will be during the AM news or the PM news! Wow! Big news for Propertyguys.com moncton!


1 Comments:
Ummm..April 9th???? I thought you said you have a blog? Not "I used to blog".
I'm looking for pictures of Donny with a mic and Tiffany flipping off her tube.....know where I can find any of those?
Post a Comment
<< Home