
HEY ! Great news! The results are in for the top Performing PropertyGuys.com Franchise in the country! No. I wasn't in first place for the 4th Quarter of the year 2005. My franchise of PropertyGuys.com was ranked as the 2nd Best Performing Franchise in all of Canada! That means I beat out 65 Other potential franchise in sales! WHOOOO! I will be putting in my name for the franchisee of the year award. Pray that I can get it! It would be great..
Even better, was the fact that In the Q1 and Q2, I was ranked number 5 in Canada with increased sales of 376% in the month of June alone! We are expecting some great potential contracts with a large commercial builder within the next few weeks and are actively seeking larger business such as Kent Homes and other similar home builders.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home