Wow - the time has come. It has officially been 18 weeks since I started the Smartest Loser. Tonight is our final weigh in, fitness test, and measurments. I can't believe how quickly it all flew by. Isn't it that way with everything though? Graduation, Wedding Dates, Kids, Memories...
Anyways, before I get too emotional over this, I wanted to inform you of what has been happening over the last little bit. I had decided to continue on with the trainers for the past six weeks. I am feeling so good! I had bought a pair of pants at the beginning of the challenge that I couldn't even begin to pull up all the way, let alone button up, and now they are loose! yahoo!
Friday night is our big gala with the before and after pictures, the yummy nutrituous dinner, and of course one lucky winner will walk away with a trip for two..me of course!
I am so thankful to be on this journey. Yes, a journey. It does not end here...it only continues. This is a lifestyle now that I have to continue with and teach to my children and to my children's children. I LOVE food, but I love my life even more! I just have to find the food that is healthy for me...haha! When I get my before and after pictures I will post them here...keep watching!


2 Comments:
"I LOVE food, but I love my life even more!" This is what we all have to remember. (Except for me it's that I want to be able to have children to love :))
Congratulations Tiff, you're doing amazing. And now you can't regain the weight ever, or you'll have 29 people harrassing you :)
can't wait to see the before and after pic....whoohoo. and congrats on a job well done!!
Post a Comment
<< Home