Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I AM SOOOOOO SORRY! It looks like I have been slacking a bit on the blog entries. I attended training all last week at the Head Office of PropertyGuys.com, so last week was a total write off in regards to getting anything done. I think that I am back on track though now and am finally catching up with everything.
You are probably all wondering how I did with my measurements last week...well, (drum roll please)
I lost a total of 11.5 pounds and 5.5 inches since the beginning! Yay! We have had two challenges since I last posted which were crazier than ever. The first one had us pulling an 18 wheeler across a parking lot, of course after emptying one with a load of paper towel boxes and filling up another one. Then last night they had us running up and down large mounds of rocks (about 15 ft. tall) to capture blue and red flags. Every step that you took up the mountain of rocks brought you back 3. I had a lot of dust in my hair, and even more pebbles and rocks in my sneakers.
We lost the challenge by a few seconds : (
Hope and Noah are finished school! Hope had one of the best report cards yet in her whole years of school, so we took her out and treated her VERY well. Okay, okay - we spoiled her! Noah seems to be struggling a bit with his reading and writing (he's in french) and is a bit discouraged by it. His teacher called the morning of the last day of school to let us know that he has really been making an effort though. We are very proud of the both of them.
This weekend marks our 10th year anniversary. Donny and I will be heading out Friday morning to St. Andrew's by the Sea to stay at the Fairmont Algonquin for a long weekend away (back Monday evening) to celebrate. We will be whale watching, golfing, relaxing, shopping, and of course visiting the spa. It will be nice to get away just him and I and look back at where 10 years have taken us. I know that I never dreamed 10 years ago that I would be where we are today though. I still remember him coming home from working at Wendy's smelling really bad of greasy french fries and going into our "storage closet" at the church to live our life until we went away to Bible College for one last year. Wow, time (and God) have brought us a LONG way! I wouldn't change a single moment!
Well, until next time - hopefully sooner than later...
Oh and HAPPY 50TH Birthday Line - WE LOVE YOU!

2 Comments:

At 2:16 p.m., Blogger Nancy said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary!! What day is it again ? Ours is on the 28th and we're also contemplating going to St-Andrews (just for a day though), since that's where we went for our honeymoon! So you better not eat bad food there or I might catch you :P hehe kidding :)

 
At 9:23 a.m., Blogger Tiffany (and Donny) Legere said...

Haha Nancy! If you find me eating "bad" food, I am going to invite you to join us! Haha! Hope to see you there!
Happy Anniversary to you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home