Friday night's work-out was not as bad as I thought that it would have been. It was a work-out though! I was freezing at the beginning because it was so cold and windy outside, but was stripped down to a t-shirt by the end of it. My heart rate got up to a whopping 172 which I thought was going to kill me, but here I am! Tonight we are going to the SportsDome for our next work-out. We work-out with our trainers every Mon, Wed, and Fri nights and then work-out on our own two times per week, whenever we can fit it into our schedule.
I AM HUNGRY - ALL THE TIME! I am sure that my body will eventually get over that, but I guess that if I am honest, I had an addiction to food! It's almost like a drug addiction where I am trying to find my next "fix". There were a few times this weekend when I wanted to "cheat" and just have something to "really" satisfy me, but I am proud to say that I didn't. There carrots are starting to taste like saw dust though - haha!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home