Wednesday, February 21, 2007

UPDATE ON BRITNEY
Just an update on Brit - she did check herself into rehab, but then checked herself out before 24 hours were even up (AGAIN)! Is there no hope for her?
Also, I have started a myspace page. It needs a lot more tweaking, as I am only learning everything about it, but you can check it out if you want. The address is www.myspace.com/imniffer

4 Comments:

At 6:01 p.m., Blogger Angela Monique Brewer said...

This has NOTHING to do with Britney because her importance is nil in my life. Anyways, just want to know your email address so I can invite you onto my blog!! Figured I better get into the groove...

 
At 9:25 p.m., Blogger Melissa said...

love the myspace tiffany!
wowsers...lots of famous ppl commenting huh....celebrity status here we come!!!

 
At 1:15 p.m., Blogger Tiffany (and Donny) Legere said...

Hey Angela! My email address is imniffer@aol.com. I would love to visit your blog!

 
At 1:17 p.m., Blogger Tiffany (and Donny) Legere said...

Melissa,
Isn't the myspace cool? And yeah...actually celebrities. You wait and see who all comes on there. I am working the celebrities man...they will know us! HEHE!
BTW - I LOVE the movie of Kaytlin taking her first steps - that was awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home